TBT STAINLESS STEEL
Stainless Steel Security Doors are manufactured within our facility in the western suburbs of Derrimut Victoria, we are a member of the National Security Screen Association.
Our extruded aluminium door frames are fully powder coated and the stainless steel mesh is 3.16 marine grade. We use aluminium corner brackets that are riveted and fitted with either single or triple locks. Our recommendation is that triple locks are installed as this is then classed as a security door as per the Australian standards.
Locks can also be keyed alike if two or more doors are manufactured and installed, by our facility in Derrimut.
• Unique one-piece stainless steel technology
• Optimum visibility without compromising security
• Advanced tough 3.16 marine grade stainless steel
• Hinged, Sliding, Bi-folding Doors and Screens
• 7-year warranty, rust & corrosion resistant
• Three point locking system
• AS 5041 – 2008 – Method of test standard
• Dynamic impact test
• Pull test
• Knife sheer test
• Jemmy Test